Instagram

Friday, July 13, 2012

Beautiful(a)

Bismillah....

You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you-ou-ou


Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful! 
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know 
You don't know you're beautiful! 
That's what makes you beautiful!

So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
I don't why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes


Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you



Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful! 
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know 
You don't know you're beautiful! 
That's what makes you beautiful!


I think this is the most porpular song among teenager, right??

I don't know exactly, but all my friends love the song crazily ..

bluurrr..

I thought, it's not because the song is great but, actually the boy band made the girls (also boys) out there madly love their song, rrryyyttteee???hehehe

for me the lyrics is quite simple but it have point inside there..

what makes you beautiful~~


this's for the friend of mine, espicially girls

my friend, Islam has taught us in every single side of life..Islam is enough perfect..BUT we're not..I kow it well..I'm not too..but it doesn't mean we have to stop from learning Islam way..put Islam aside is not a solution and take idola from no-yet-Islam is not the best way...we need something perfect to cover up all the imperfection inside/outside us..we have al-Quran-the most glory book in the world- for us to follow..and all the not-yet-muslim agree the powerful and perfection of al-Quran..

you don't need any MAKE UP to cover your imperfaction..you just need the beautiful attitude to make you the most sweet. beautiful, lovely girls..and those's you could get from al-Quran..believe me....insyaAllah..