Instagram

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Masjid Cina Negeri Melaka

Yesterday, me and my parents and my sister, POH visited my brother at KMM. It was a long journey to get there. Because, Lebuhraya Utara-Selatan was super jammed. The cars moved very slow. We needed to change our route last minute.

Then, we had to drop by at Poslaju Centre Alor Gajah to get my brother's parcel because they misplaced it. It is important parcel to him. He supposed to get the parcel a day after it been posted but hmm never mind thing already happened.

My brother already waited us, we had our late lunch at his cafe, chatting a little bit while, then we continued our journey to my mom's hometown. Whenever we went to Malacca, we would sleepover one night at my grandma's house.

On the way to my grandma's house, we got the chance to stop by at Masjid Cina Negeri Melaka for minutes. Masjid Cina Negeri Melaka (MCMN) is Chinese-style mosque located at Krubong, Melaka. It is a beautiful mosque. The scenery is so peaceful.



If you ever come to Malacca, please get the chance to stop by here. And do two rakaat of sunnah prayer. The place is amazing and very calming.

Love,
AH

No comments: