Instagram

Monday, August 14, 2017

Favorite Korean Instant Coffee

I am coffeeholic lady who might being seated next to you, enjoying sipping my cup of coffee alone at urban cafe and never care less about people around because I'd been travelling to another world of mine with just a cup of coffee in my hand.

I like to try different type of coffees listed on menu board but somehow, most of the time, I turn out order the same type of coffee. (It's very tempting to try all!)

Coffee is my therapy when I got headache or when I feel gloomy. I need strong taste to boast my energy and fix up my hormone back. So far, this one is perfectly suit and work for me.

But when I got stress, my therapy is travelling or going out to the place I've never been or take one or two hours driving to nowhere and get lost in unfamiliar place.

Or just calling my mom. (She is a super good therapist)

No need for shopping or any entertainment like watching movie or karaoke. To be honest, I don't really like to go to places with so many people, crowded, or too much noise. It gives me more stress. (But, I like being surrounded by my friends and having non-stop chatting and laughing.)

Back to coffee topic, these days, I like to drink this one instant coffee that my mom bought it from Korea, MAXIM if I'm not spell it wrongly. The packaging looks like coffee 3-IN-1 Nestle, but for me the flavor is much better. The savor is good and ideal to my taste. Not too thick and not too light - it just in the middle.



Normally, I don't prefer instant coffee, but for MAXIN I can go with it. We are best friend now. Hooyeahh. 

Whenever I can't afford to enjoy a cup of coffee at urban cafe because I am on budgeting. This one is good enough to satisfy my coffeeholic's desire.

Love,
AH

2 comments:

Zaleha Awaluddin said...

Kopi memang best & sedap. Cuma lebih baik ambil yang bukan instant as it is safer, gula pun kita leh kawal.

Rasya said...

I don't like coffee, I found its too bitter lol but my friends love coffee so much.