My Journey

Pernah bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang juruterbang wanita pertama Malaysia, tetapi sangat mencintai dan ingin mendalami ilmu biologi, namun telah dipanggil untuk menyahut cabaran dalam bidang seni bina walaubagaimanapun telah ditakdirkan menyambung kehidupan sebagai mahasiswi kejuruteraan elektrik-elektronik ketika ini. [3rd year survivor of electrical & electronic engineering student]

Some pieces of puzzles

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

How do you eat NIPS?

I love chocolate VERY MUCH and one of my favorite is NIPS. I even have spontaneous habit while eating NIPS. And those who knows me well, will recognize what is the habit. NIPS has 5 different colors inside one packed. I will eat all the colors except one, I will keep the one for the best to be the last. I called that one is my color of happiness.


When I shared my NIPS with anyone, I will make sure my happiness NIPS won't be eaten by any of them. I said it to them, don't ever take that color or I won't share my NIPS with you for the rest of my life. HA-HA.

so, guess what color is my happiness NIPS? jeng.. jeng.. jeng... 

taraaaa


yas! the blue one! Whenever I bought NIPS I'll pray in my heart, God please give me alot of blue color so that I'll get alot of happiness today. Such a noob baby. Frankly, I never get the blue one more than 6 in one package. Maybe I should suggest to NIPS company to produce alot of blue color because making customer happy is your satisfaction right? HA-HA. 

Once ago while I enjoy eating my NIPS, my friend came to me and ask me, why I always keep the blue color for the last? Then, as usual I said the blue one is my happiness and I want keep it so that I can enjoy it at the last for mine.

But my friend made an argument that made me speechless.

I thought happiness should be shared to everyone around us so that everyone could feel happy as we feel and not to keep for our oneself because it is selfish.

ZASSSSS. I was startled. What a deep words? 

Then, my friend just walked away after threw one big stone on my head, but when I gained my consciousness I just realized I already lost two of my blue color NIPS on my hand and I knew WHO DID THISS!!

such a wicked friend! next time, I won't let you win.

Love,
AH

No comments: