hai dear blog!
Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal
Entering new year is one of the blessing gift from Allah
but no celebration to welcome this new year,
just having a simple party with my books
because I have paper on Monday morning
yea, I was really enjoying celebrating new year with these old friends
well, another year Allah gives me a chance to know Him
to love Him, to be close to Him
be a better person insyaAllah
more positive vibes and slimmer than before
this 2017 version of me,
I will turn 22 years old this year T.T
how time flies so fast!!
so hopefully, the age will reflact the matured attitude of me
and I want to challenge myself to do some changes in my life
and I really hope, Allah will help me to go through this process
so here the list
- stop my bad habbit (let me keep between me what is it) this is the thing I have been struggling for long years.
- Lossing weight. Get my ideal weight (46kg). I am now entertaining myself with Atkins Diet. And I had been lossing 4kg for one week. InsyaAllah, I will work harder to attain my ideal weight.
- memorize Juz 30 in al-quran
- read more book ( at least, one book for one month)
- do charity
- study and get a good pointer
- marry >.< hahaha insyaAllah, even though I still dont have the nominee list. hahaha but I will put this as the challenge
I have to be clingy with my old friends
I dont want they mad
okey till then!