My Journey

Pernah bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang juruterbang wanita pertama Malaysia, tetapi sangat mencintai dan ingin mendalami ilmu biologi, namun telah dipanggil untuk menyahut cabaran dalam bidang seni bina walaubagaimanapun telah ditakdirkan menyambung kehidupan sebagai mahasiswi kejuruteraan elektrik-elektronik ketika ini. [3rd year survivor of electrical & electronic engineering student]

Heart of blog

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year Resolution

Bismillah

hai dear blog!
Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal
Entering new year is one of the blessing gift from Allah
but no celebration to welcome this new year,
just having a simple party with my books
because I have paper on Monday morning
yea, I was really enjoying celebrating new year with these old friends
hahaha

well, another year Allah gives me a chance to know Him
to love Him, to be close to Him
be a better person insyaAllah
more positive vibes and slimmer than before
ahaks!
insyaAllah

this 2017 version of me,
I will turn 22 years old this year T.T
how time flies so fast!!
so hopefully, the age will reflact the matured attitude of me
and I want to challenge myself to do some changes in my life
and I really hope, Allah will help me to go through this process
insyaAllah

so here the list

  • stop my bad habbit (let me keep between me what is it) this is the thing I have been struggling for long years.
  • Lossing weight. Get my ideal weight (46kg). I am now entertaining myself with Atkins Diet. And I had been lossing 4kg for one week. InsyaAllah, I will work harder to attain my ideal weight.
  • memorize Juz 30 in al-quran
  • read more book ( at least, one book for one month)
  • do charity
  • study and get a good pointer
  • marry >.< hahaha insyaAllah, even though I still dont have the nominee list. hahaha but I will put this as the challenge


that's it
I have to be clingy with my old friends
I dont want they mad
hehehe
okey till then!
byeeee

No comments: