My Journey

Pernah bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang juruterbang wanita pertama Malaysia, tetapi sangat mencintai dan ingin mendalami ilmu biologi, namun telah dipanggil untuk menyahut cabaran dalam bidang seni bina walaubagaimanapun telah ditakdirkan menyambung kehidupan sebagai mahasiswi kejuruteraan elektrik-elektronik ketika ini. [3rd year survivor of electrical & electronic engineering student]

Instagram

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Creating new header

Bismillah

Hai dear blog!
heii, look at my new header!
hahaha.. its been ages I hadnt changed my blog header
If you don't memorize,
this down below was my old one
I fell in love with the old one
but its time to change dude!



searching good quotes to inspire me upon this 2017 journey
so that is the reason I change my header blog
huhuhu.. too many things happened along 2016
but, for all I must be thankful to Him for everything He has given to me

regarding my last post,
about my Iphone
I still haven't found any suitable repairing shop to fix my phone
hmm

hoping my scholarship will come in very soon
so that I have enough money to repair my phone
maybe

I have about 3 weeks before my new semester starts
I did find job everywhere but it's so hard because they want to employ permanently
who want to take me that only have 3 weeks left of holiday
huh

I sent my resume
but no one reply it
huhuhu

okay, till then
I will update whatever very soon
lol

byee

view from Kenanga Mall


No comments: