My Journey

Pernah bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang juruterbang wanita pertama Malaysia, tetapi sangat mencintai dan ingin mendalami ilmu biologi, namun telah dipanggil untuk menyahut cabaran dalam bidang seni bina walaubagaimanapun telah ditakdirkan menyambung kehidupan sebagai mahasiswi kejuruteraan elektrik-elektronik ketika ini. [3rd year survivor of electrical & electronic engineering student]

Instagram

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cant wait

Bismillah..

Hai dear blog,
How are you?

hehehe
sudden post and presence out of nowhere
I am good and feel quite excited
Cant wait for up coming event next year

3.3.2017
insyaAllah
I will tell you what it is when the time comes
hehehe
though, the date is still quite long journey to go
but please do pray for everything yea

now I am in study week mood,
not really study lar
just chilling out and try to counter back everything into the place
please make a du'a for me yea
my first paper starts this 26.12.2016
then, a week gaps
after that non stop papers to face
this semester I have 5 subjects to be covered
quite tough
insyaAllah, I will try my best

for next semester, I will specify my study field
so insyaAllah, I will further my study on Biomedical Electronic Engineering

my new timetable for next semester

I have about 3 semesters before I graduate for Electrical Engineering Student
insyaAllah :-)
these 3 last semester might be the most challenging semester ever
but I hope Allah will help me to survive


okey, until then
I will update anything more here
hmm not promise but insyaAllah
byee


No comments: