My Journey

Pernah bercita-cita untuk menjadi seorang juruterbang wanita pertama Malaysia, tetapi sangat mencintai dan ingin mendalami ilmu biologi, namun telah dipanggil untuk menyahut cabaran dalam bidang seni bina walaubagaimanapun telah ditakdirkan menyambung kehidupan sebagai mahasiswi kejuruteraan elektrik-elektronik ketika ini. [3rd year survivor of electrical & electronic engineering student]

Heart of blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

#THROWBAD

Bismillah

a lot of things had just happened to me.. too much for remembering but much more Ive already forgotten.. hurm, it's just too fast.. yeah, now..it's already a year since I was taking my SPM..a-l-r-e-a-d-y a y-e-a-r!!

woah! Plus, now I am already on my half-way to complete my matriculation life..what a fast life??!!
huh..

sometimes, I just feel "what have I done in my life?"

"what achivement can I proud of??"

"what kind of goal I have already gained?

"what that...what this.."

or "AM I JUST WASTE IT ALL??"

"AM I DOING NOTHING AFTER ALL ALLAH HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING??"

come on Aini, just say one thing.. something that values your life..Just one??
erghh...
hurmmm...
urrghh..

I dont think I have even for one?
No goal gained..
No achivement accomplished..
No life saved..
No right stood..
No and nothing

useless?
humanless?
heartless?
everything-less and at the least?

O' Allah, do forgive me again..
forgive me once..
forgive me more..

huuhhhhhhh.........................

its kind like..
hurmmm..
fuhhh...
I may not turn everything back..mend every break I did..cure every cut I made..delete every scene I took..

But, I hope for every cloud overwhelmed my life in future, there are still has a silver lining shining brightly :)

2 comments:

scha said...

it's same with what I feel now
:'(

Nurfaezah Abdullah said...

utilize your Strengths. identify your Weaknesses. know your Threats. search for Opportunities.

this is the SWOT analysis where you can apply to assess your life achievement and what not ^^ actually, without tanpa kiter tau there were some achievements yang kiter have achieved and these achievements come in small things that often being overlook by us.